Saturday, September 1, 2012

Nature Club fun!

Are you excited to start school?  Are you excited to start Nature Club again?  Well, I am and I hope you are too.  We have a big group this year so it will be twice the fun!!  We will be splashing in the creek again, building our forts, gathering around the campfire, making fairy houses, drawing in our Nature Journals, and just having fun!

One of the new things we will be doing is writing in our Nature Journals more.  We will have set times to study things you see and write them down.

Another fun thing we will be doing is building small houses for fairys and elfs to stay in.  You can use any natural material you want as long as it is not alive or artifical.  Here are a few houses I made with my cousins on Macworth Island in Maine.  There they have a whole city of houses!
 
 
Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment